01 恋爱与婚姻(9 / 11)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  ruby wedding 红宝石婚40周年
  golden wedding 金婚50周年
  diamond wedding 钻石婚60周年
  初为人父
  dialogue
  as a young father, obviously carl doesn't know how to take care of the baby.
  作为一个年轻的父亲,卡尔显然不知道怎样照顾婴儿。
  carl: linda, our baby had a pee on the bed. you come here to deal with it.
  卡尔:琳达,我们的孩子尿床了。你过来处理一下。
  linda: doesn't our baby wear any paper diaper?
  琳达:孩子难道没有穿纸尿裤吗?
  carl: i take a bath for him just now. he doesn't wear anything now.
  卡尔:我刚才给他洗了个澡,现在什么都没穿。
  linda: oh, how about our bed?
  琳达:噢,我们的床怎么样了?
  carl: it's all wet now. we need to change a clean bedsheet.
  卡尔:现在全湿了。我们需要换一条新床单。
  linda: how can you make him piss on the bed? i think you need to have a course of baby care.
  琳达:你怎么能让他在床上撒尿?我想你需要去上婴儿护理培训的课程。
  carl: i didn't know the baby wanted to have a pee. this is my first time as a father.
  卡尔:我不知道他想要撒尿。这是我第一次当爸爸。
  linda: ok, i will sign up a training class for you tomorrow.
  琳达:好吧,我明天就去帮你报一个培训班。
  carl: no, no, no. this kind of class is for mothers, ok? have you seen any man attending this class before?
  卡尔:不不不,这种课程是为妈妈们准备的,好吗?你以前见过有男人参加这种课程吗?
  linda: but who would take care of our kid if i'm not at home?
  琳达:那如果我不在家时谁去照顾我们的孩子?
  carl: i have an idea. you resign your job and stay home as a full-time housewife from tomorrow.
  卡尔:我有一个想法。从明天开始,你把工作辞了,在家当全职太太好了。
  notes ↑返回顶部↑

章节目录